Social Media Marketing
Social Media Marketing
Social Media – Like it or loathe it – it’s here to stay. You have your day job to do – let us take the strain!
Our clients tell us they get to the stage where they don’t have the time to manage their social lives never mind their social media!
If you need that additional support – We have a package for you.
Social media statistics from 2019 show that there are 3.2 billion social media users worldwide, and this number is only growing. That equates to about 42% of the current population (Emarsys, 2019).
If you risk leaving your social media accounts, the chances are, your competitors won’t.
So what can we do for you,
Social Media Marketing Explainer Video - Transcript
Social Media, there’s absolutely no way you haven’t heard of it yet.
Over the past few years social media has completely changed the internet. Actually, it has changed the whole world. And also the world of marketing.
So what are the reasons for your business to start utilising these new forms of communication, as soon as possible?
There is seven most important ones.
- Number 1 – Showcase your brand, social media offers another marketing channel for creating brand awareness, relationship building or driving new sales. So why not use it? especially when it’s free, right?
- Number 2 – Develop a loyal community, people enjoy being part of a business that is proactively building a lively community, such an online community can help you establish an emotional connection between your company and your prospects which is essential for your long-term success.
- Number 3 – Improve customer service, social media is a great feedback source…enabling your prospects to communicate with your company and each other can greatly improve your customer service and increase brand trustworthiness.
- Number 4 – Increase digital exposure, interacting in social networks can significantly increase your online presence. Social media leads to massive exposure due to its worldwide access ,sharing capabilities and huge amount of daily users.
- Number 5 – Boost traffic and search engine rating, social media is a major lead generator and it constantly brings high volume traffic to your website they can also help with SEO, since search engines significantly reflect your social media content.
- Number 6 – Expand sales and reach a new audience, listening to your prospects on social networks can help you respond to their specific needs. This will most likely cause an increase in sales but also expand your customer base.
- Number 7 – Cut marketing costs, compared to traditional channels like print or advertising, social media marketing is affordable for any business. Remember, that the channel itself is free! Managing social media, taking care of all the content, tweets or feedback can get time-consuming and you need to focus primarily on your business.
So how about leaving the social stuff to us?
No worries, we have plenty of experience to take complete responsibility of your social presence, so get in touch with us…we’re ready to start today
Just Make a Quick FREE Call
0800 048 9088