So? you probably already know…that whatever field you’re in, you need a website, right?
But…Have you thought about the technical side of having one?
You know? To enable your website to be accessible to your prospective customers, it needs to be hosted somewhere.
This means, there must be a computer constantly connected to the internet…a server..! Which will do the job.
Now, you’ve basically got 3 options.
- The fist one is: Setting up your own computer as a Server. Although this might look the easiest way, It’s probably the worst and most expensive choice.
First of all, remember your computer will need to be to be powered 24/7. And that any internet instability or internet slowdown would cause your website to become unavailable.
Secondly, setting up a server can get pretty tricky…do you really want to deal with all IP addresses, DNS records or SQL databases? No…trust me, YOU don’t!
- Option number 2, Is to use a free hosting service. well, as with everything in life, FREE rarely means anything good.
Usually, with such service, your site is hosted with some strange address, which always raises concerns about your credibility. Not only for the website visitors, but also for search engines.
Also, these hosting services usually only offer limited space for your content, can be very unreliable, and lack quality “human” support. IF there’s any at all…
- The last, and BEST option IS, to simply go with us.
There are 5 TOP reasons to join our customers in using our hosting services.
- You can easily choose a credible, easy to remember website address.
- Plus, get as many email accounts as you want.
- Our installation process is fast and easy, so your website is only a few clicks away.
- And in case of any problems? our professionally trained support is ALWAYS here for you, Our server support all major software. So, whatever you need? “We got you covered”!
- And, Of course, your website reliability and data security, are our TOP priorities. And in the case of a disaster! And your data is regularly backed up.
With all that being said, our website hosting plans start at a very reasonable £9.99…!
So, If you’re looking for a safe home for your website? Look no further. Contact us today.
Once you have had your beautiful, easy to use website crafted and built, it needs a home.
We know your website is a critical tool to promote your business, to your public. Once your website is live, we keep a close look at how your website performs technically. Your annual support and subscription fee takes away the pain of maintaining your website yourself.
We only work with leading hosting providers and have service level agreements that ensure any technical gremlins are dispersed quickly and do not impact your business.
Depending on the usage and visitor numbers you attract to your website, would depend on which hosting provider we would recommend.
If you require more technical information or detailed service level agreements, book a call today.