Website Design Kent
Your website is the shop window for your business 24/7
Having your website online is not only the shop window or online brochure for your business, it’s the cornerstone of your brand. Your online presence also needs to be a powerful way for YOU to generate revenue.
We are dedicated to helping our clients achieve their digital goals and Reach More Business
Responsive Website Design
Having the best website design and content must focus on multiple factors in order for it to satisfy your company goals while meeting the needs of your audience.
A website is an investment in your business, it's also your front door.
Whether you’re looking to get a new website built or re-vamp your existing one, We deliver more than just a website: We’ll build you a web presence.
Ecommerce Website Design
We invest a lot of time, effort, energy, and resources into the projects we work on, and are really interested in working with clients who are prepared, willing and able to make that investment into the project and in their business.
Ultimately your website must increase your bottom line to be considered an investment
Your Website must be...
Your website is the shop window for your business 24/7. Having the best website design and content must focus on multiple factors in order for it to satisfy your company goals while meeting the needs of your audience.
Bring Your Business to Life Instantly
Here are some web design examples used for other customers
We can provide you with a “cookie-cutter” standard build or a bespoke, unique design to suit your needs, requirements and more importantly – YOUR BUDGET!
Looking for a website design partner?
Let's have a quick chat to discuss your wants and needs and how we can get you there
Web Design Prices
We offer a bespoke service and provide a custom solution based on a discovery call with yourself - but we know that some people like to see guide prices
Ideal for Contractors & Tradesmen
(or Tradeswomen) and small companies
with a small budget.
5 Day Website
For SME's or startups
who want to be hands on and get their project complete in a week.
Our standard package budgets and businesses who need a more bespoke service and custom development
Not sure which web design package is right for you and your business?
Website Design Process
Our standard process for bigger bespoke web design projects
"Deep Dive" Discovery Workshop
We will review your existing text, images, and video content. Together we will come up with titles and high-level structure of the pages we will create on the website (sitemap). We will create initial concepts for your font/colour scheme.
You will receive a project welcome email to our portal and instructions for providing us with any digital assets.
Design & Development
Support and Maintainance
So, What Happens Next?
And that is to get eyeballs on your website i.e., SEO / Digital Marketing
Still have some Questions?
Let's get some answers to some frequently asked website design questions from our Clients around Kent and surrounding areas
How much will it cost to design my website?
- How do your existing or potential customers going to find you?
- What do your visitors want to experience/see or do when they land on your website.
- What will success look like to you after 6 months of this solution being implemented?
- Do you sell products online? OR Are you scheduling appointments?
- Will your users need an account to login to, so that they can access any part of your content/features?
- Do you already have a logo, is it authentic to who you are, is it appealing to your target audience?
- D you have an idea of how many web pages you need?
- Are we replacing or upgrading an existing site? Tell us key aspects of what is and isn't working on your site currently.
- Who will be writing the content?
- Do you have any photography that would powerfully showcase your services, product, location, and/or team?
How long will it take to build my website?
- Scope of the work to be carried out, if there are any milestones etc...
- The availability and skill set of the design/development team that is going to be building it.
- How available the client is in providing photographs or content and feedback.
Will I own my website?
Of course, Absolutely!
We fully understand that YOU owning your website, even for a small business, is a critical part of establishing and solidifying an online future.
Once we receive your final payment, all copyright is automatically assigned as follows:
- You will own the graphics and other licenses for visual elements that we use or create for you for your project.
- You'll also own text content, photographs and other data you provided unless someone else owns them.
- We will give you a copy of all the files or provide any native source files we used to make them, you should store them very safely as we are not required to keep them.
- As we use WordPress to build your site, this is an open-source content management system. You have full rights to the usage of the code as well including the CSS, HTML, PHP, or other programming used.
Will you be there for me after the website has been completed?
Where is your team located?
We now work remotely from our home-based offices with our main Sittingbourne (Kent) headquarters located on the Eurolink Industrial Estate near Sittingbourne town centre, and Sittingbourne train station along Castle Road, Sittingbourne, Kent ME10 3TB with excellent links to the A249 for the M2 and M20.
We absolutely understand the business need for your Design / Development / Digital Marketing agency to work HERE in the UK with UK time zones, being able to speak with native English speaking professionals.
If you need our services in Sittingbourne, then look no further than Reach More Business as you've no doubt heard of St George's Business Center. We appeal to businesses serving the local Sittingbourne, Sheerness, Rainham, Chatham, Gillingham and Rochester areas.
Given the current global situation, Our design and strategy sessions are held over video screen share and we are able to meet in person (if available) anywhere in Kent, and of course Sittingbourne itself.
What other services do you provide?
- Custom WordPress Websites (Custom WordPress Development)
- Guest WiFi Marketing
- Increase Web Traffic via Search Engine Optimisation and Pay Per Click, Remarketing.
- Video Creation (for Social Media for example)
- Social Media Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Corporate Branding / Logo creation / Graphic design
- Marketing Strategy
- Conversion Optimisation
- eCommerce Solutions
- eCommerce Development
- Reputation Management
- WordPress Training and Marketing Coaching